Thank you for your support!
Your donation helps the animals in our care at Regional SPCA!!
As a donation-funded organization, we are dependent on the generosity of community members like YOU. There are many ways that you can make a difference at Regional.
Donating funds allows Regional to keep the shelter warm, safe, and dry while meeting all of the needs of the animals in our care.
Our Shelter Fund does exactly that – runs the shelter and supports the animals in our care.
Some of what this fund covers:
- Routine veterinary and medical expenses
- Keeping the shelter comfortable, dry, and in good repair
- All the expenses that come with running a shelter
Direct animal costs (vet care, medicine, and food) are 76% of our expenditures.
Your donation saves lives
Annie’s Fund helps any animal that enters the shelter in critical need of extraordinary vet care. Annie’s Fund has covered:
- Parvovirus treatment and recovery
- Heartworm treatment and recovery
- ACL and meniscus surgeries and recovery
Our Building Fund will allow us to expand into a facility that will better meet the needs of the animals in our community. It will feature:
- Ample safe housing for cats and dogs.
- Onsite, low-cost spay/neuter clinic
- Training and community educational space.
A safe space for more animals ensures we can do more good.
Our Training and Rehabilitation Fund allows adoptable dogs that need help transitioning to a new life get the assistance they need:
- Board and train outside of a shelter
- Teaching skills to help overcome trauma and abuse
- One-on-one dog training for adopters
Dogs in this program would be euthanized in other shelters.
You can donate to any of the funds above by mailing a check made out to Regional SPCA to PO Box 1274, Gloversville, NY 12078.
Does you employer offer gift-matching opportunities? Double your donation and submit your match today!
Our SEFA number is 50-00506!
Donations of supplies mean that we can use the donations of funds that we receive to pay our bills for vet care, medicine, utilities, and keeping the shelter safe. You can find our list of needed supplies here.
Don’t feel like leaving the house? (That’s cool, we’d prefer to hang out with our furkids as well.) Our Amazon Wishlist can be found here.
Other Ways to Support Regional
Select Regional as your Amazon Smile charity and help support the shelter while you shop!