Pay Your Redemption Fee
List of Fees
According to NYS Law, all dogs redeemed to owner must have a license, and dogs over the age of 4 months old must have a current Rabies vaccine, and a redemption fee must be paid.
Set by Gloversville City Council
- $10 for the first visit in 12 months
- $20 for the second visit
- $30 for the third visit and each occurrence thereafter
- $45.00 for Rabies Vaccine (this is at cost at the vet we are able to get to with very short notice)
- any other fees charged to our shelter (i.e. office visit, meds, etc).
License – Gloversville Residents only
- $10 for altered dog
- $20 for un-altered dog
- additional $10 to renew an expired license
If you do not have a valid dog license and live in the City of Gloversville, we can provide one to you. These fees are set by the Gloversville City Council. Licenses are good for one year, and can be renewed by mail or at the Gloversville City Clerk’s office.
Non-Gloversville residents must get a proof of license before your pup is able to go home (we can coordinate getting an up-to-date rabies vaccine for the license, if needed)
- $25.00 fee for a flea bath and topical treatment if your dog enters the shelter with fleas
- $10.00 fee for a nail trim
- Regional reserves the right to charge a boarding fee of $18.00 a day at our discretion; this is usually reserved for dogs in on multiple occurrences or for dogs who are not picked up in a timely manner after the owner has been found.