Date(s) - Sunday, Feb. 9th, 2020
12:00pm - 4:00pm
Hales Mills Country Club
146 Steele Rd., Johnstown NY
Our Seventh Annual Chili Cook-off is Sunday, February 9th from 12pm-4pm at Hales Mills Country Club!
Music by Cleenstreet! Special beer by Stump City Brewing!
$15 admission gives you the power to vote on this year’s Chili Cook-off Champion! This is a family-friendly event!
Enter your amazing chili for a chance to win bragging rights and some really neat prizes! This year’s grand prize: brew your own custom beer with Stump City Brewing and five of your friends!
Each chili entry is $15, and you can register online at fcrspca.org/enter-my-chili through February 7th.
Contact Maria at email@example.com if you have any questions!
A few more things for our contestants!
- Chili entry includes admission for one person. Please make sure the back of your crockpot is labeled!
- Contestants and chili need to be at the venue by 11:30 for setup.
- Regional provides serving utensils and sampling cups (4oz) and spoons.
- Expect 150 people to sample your chili! A large crockpot should be enough…
- Toppings and sides are encouraged.